|COMMUNITY BOAT RAMP REGULATIONS|
Our boat ramps are community property maintained for the enjoyment of the community members.
To ensure everyone's enjoyment, we have set up these regulations:
- Boat ramps and gate keys are the property of LTPOA. All rules and regulations of the LTPOA apply to boat ramps, canoe/kayak racks and parking areas.
- All vehicles, trailers, boats and jet skis must have LTPOA stickers affixed.
- All canoes and kayaks on LTPOA racks must have LTPOA stickers affixed.
- Keys to boat ramps will only be issued to eligible persons.
- The loaning of a key or opening of a gate for a non-key holder will result in the forfeiture of the key and suspension of launching privileges for the remainder of the year. There will be no reimbursement for the key.
There are no exceptions for non-key holders.
- The key is the property of the LTPOA and it may be cancelled or repossessed for violation of LTPOA policies.
- The annual assessment for keys will be set by the LTPOA Board of Directors.
- New keys will be issued after the return of the previous year's key and the payment of the current assessment.
- A fee, set by the LTPOA Board of Directors, will be charged to replace lost keys.
- Signature for a ramp key is also a signature of release of LTPOA from liability for injury or damage while using the gate/ramp/ramp pier.
- Ramp hours are 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- No boat may be left unattended or docked at the ramp piers.